Lite Looped Tubes: 1632
1632 bands are best for light ammo, 8mm-10mm steel.
A long-time favorite of the Asian slingshot enthusiast, many Western shooters are now enjoying the performance, simplicity, and durability of small diameter looped tubular bands.
All band sets are built around three ranges of draw length:
- Small – Up to 78cm(448-480%)
- Medium – 78cm-89cm (450-477%)
- Large – 89cm and Up (450-475%)
Each will display an elongation factor of 450-480% within each range. If you wish to increase the speed of a band set (increase elongation factor) choose the draw length range below your actual draw length.
Example: If you have an 81cm draw length and prefer an elongation factor of 550%, choose the 70cm”-“76cm draw length for the preferred tubing size. Please note that increasing the elongation factor shortens band life.
– Single strand 2040 is excellent for lighter ammo such as 8mm steel and marbles while shot in a doubled (looped) configuration, it can be very effective for 11mm.
– 1842 is an excellent choice for shooting 9.5mm steel in a single-strand configuration up to 12mm steel or 12mm lead in a doubled or ‘looped’ configuration.
– 1745 in a looped setup is excellent for shooting heavy ammo.
– 1632 in a looped setup is great for shooting smaller ammo like 8mm.